If you are looking for an experienced, full service electrical contractor then you've come to the right place!
Hour Electric Company is proudly celebrating our 40th Anniversary in 2019! Our reputation and longevity are attributed to our highly motivated team who have a combined total of over 200 years of experience in the trade. We work continuously to ensure each and every project is delivered on time and with superior quality. From electrical service calls to complete electrical installations of all sizes, there is NO job too big or too small.
Please have a look around our site for more information or call us today at
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SATURDAY: EMERGENCY/ SCHEDULED O.T.
SUNDAY: EMERGENCY/ SCHEDULED O.T.
30 East St., PO Box 325
Fort Edward, NY 12828
Started in 1979 by husband and wife team; Simeon & Linda Hunsdon in Hartford, NY. Hour Electric has been a family business since day one.
Our top priority, next to the safety of our employees, is our customers. We can not begin to thank all of the wonderful people we have had the joy of working for and with over the past 40 years. We take pride in our work and we believe our faithful customer base is the "proof in the pudding".
Hour Electric is a member of the National Electrical Contractor's Association (NECA) Albany Chapter and the Eastern Regional Contractor's Association (ECA). Our employee's are members of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) who receive "hands on" training for over 5 years in the field and in a classroom through their local Apprenticeship Training programs.
- Commercial & Industrial Electrical
Installation & Repair
- Substation Installation, Upgrading Design & Build
- High Voltage Cabling, Termination & Testing
- New Construction Total Electrical Installations
- Fire & Security Alarm Installation
- Fiber Optic Installation, Termination & Testing
- Electrical Maintenance Services
- Communication, Data, Voice & Video Installations
- Generator Installation, Testing & Maintenance.
- Control Systems Including Computerized Processing Controls; Installation & Repair